Monday, January 31, 2011

Someone You Should Know

One of my initiatives for 2011 is to introduce you to some talented friends of mine. I happen to know (don't we all?) some amazing women and I'm excited to celebrate them and the great things they do.

Today, I want to tell you about my good friend, Cathy Cassani Adams. Cathy is an extraordinary woman of many talents. She has been a counselor, a parent coach, a college professor, a certified yoga instructor, an author, blogger and is a wife and mom to three beautiful little girls.


Cathy and her husband Todd host a weekly radio show called Zen Parenting on Pagatim.fm. The show airs every Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time but you can access the show archives online by clicking below.


All I have to say is AMAZING. Cathy and Todd share their thoughts on parenting and life in general. Even if you don't have kids, you will love Zen Parenting. There are so many good lessons for everyone. And I promise you'll get a kick out of Cathy and Todd's style.

I'm not being paid to promote Cathy or her show. I maintain that I am an ad-free blog. But I love Cathy and I believe in what she does. I simply wanted to share her with you.

On a personal level, Cathy has inspired me with her dear friendship. She's the kind of person that anyone would want for a friend and I consider myself very fortunate to know her.

So check out Zen Parenting and be on the lookout for Cathy. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of more great things for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment