Monday, October 25, 2010

Another Scrappy Quilt in Progress

So I'm back from a fun trip away with three of my favorite friends.  A little wine, some good food and great conversation was just what this mama needed.  Thank you Cathy, Monisha and Jaimee!  I had such a fun time and can't wait for next year!

So - I'm back to the sewing table.  And I'm starting another scrappy tumbling blocks quilt... this time for Daniel.  Why wouldn't I start a new project when I have five babies to sew for, need to start sewing Christmas gifts and have about 15 other items on my to-do list.  There's no knowing when this one will be completed but I got the bug and just had to cut some fabric.  You know how that is... sometimes a little time with your rotary cutter can be so therapeutic.



Hope you're all having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment