Sunday, October 31, 2010

Onesies, Onesies, Onesies

I'm cranking these out right now...


If you are in need of a cute baby gift with that handmade touch, these are a great way to go.  Embellishing onesies doesn't take a lot of time or skill but the end result is soooo cute!


I'm working on some holiday versions as well and plan to post a tutorial next week.  I know - this is so easy - you can probably figure out how to make them yourself.  But I'll go ahead and share my technique just in case.


This last one is just a tiny nine-patch.  I used nine different 1 1/2 inch squares and a 1/4 inch seam. 

More to come next week.  

Happy Halloween, by the way!  We're getting ready to put the kids in their costumes and hit the streets.  I'll share some photos of the little ones dressed up next week too.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment