Monday, November 15, 2010

Another use for Rosettes - Thumbtacks!

So I have this darling little corkboard that I plan to hang someday in my "mom cave." More on that later.  Anyway - I was inspired by this tutorial for fabric-covered thumbtacks on one of my favorite blogs How About Orange. Those little cuties are definitely on my to-do list. But in the meantime, I decided to apply the same idea to some basic tacks using my fabric rosettes.


What do you think?  I simply took some little rosettes I had already made and hot-glued them to thumbtacks.  I think they're kind of cute.  


This corkboard will hang above my sewing machine and will be my place for photos of my kids, swatches of fabric, etc.

Now I just have to get going on that "mom cave" thing. Hmmm... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment