Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Popping in to Say "Hi"

I've been creating like a mad woman this week.  Finishing up final Smallest Sparrow orders, making something for my mother-in-law, catching up on baby gifts... the list goes on and on.

Did I happen to mention that I'm obsessed with rosettes?  I have so many ideas and I can't wait to share them with you.  In fact, I'm working on a little tutorial to show you my method for making these little flowers.  I'm even starting a list of the countless items that look cute with a little rose love.

Check out this little tank that I added some roses to.  I know it's not really tank top weather here in Chicago in November, but our family is going to Hawaii in January and I've been picking up warm weather clothing for my kids off the sale racks for the last couple of months.  This sweet little tank was purchased at Target.  It was cute before, but now it's boutique-y cute.


Can't wait to see my little girl in it as we enjoy some beach time in the islands while it's freezing at home.


Have a great day and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment