Friday, January 21, 2011

Aloha!

Greetings from Paradise! We've had an amazing week on the gorgeous island of Maui where we are enjoying our last day (sob) of vacation. We have spent our days lounging on the beach or exploring the island and our nights grilling fresh fish and drinking mai tais. We even took Daniel to a luau the other night and he has fallen in love with the hula girls. He keeps asking me if we can go back and see the pretty ladies dance again. So cute. What a fabulous trip it has been. My kids have had a blast with their grandparents, aunt and uncle and adorable California cousins. I've missed my projects but it's been so good to take a break. I'll be back in Chicago on Tuesday and hope to get back to sewing / crafting / quilting related posts by the end of the week.

I'm dying to share some photos with you but just can't seem to figure out how to do it on my husband's computer. I promise to post some shots of our trip as soon as I get home.

Miss you and hope you're doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment