Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Or maybe surfing.

Well, probably just lazing on the beach.


We are headed to Maui this week for a much needed vacation. My parents generously gifted this trip to us and we can't wait for some fun in the sun with my extended family.

That means that I'll be taking a little blogging break. Boo hoo! I'm going to miss it so much! I'm going to try to post from Paradise, but we'll have to see how it goes. I'm not taking my computer and it'll be interesting to see how I do without my drug laptop. :-)

I have lots of great ideas to share with you when I get back and maybe I'll even find a little inspiration on the islands.

As I watch the snow falling outside my door, I'm dreaming of pina coladas and pineapples.

Bring on the sun!

See you in a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment