Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Introducing the Littlest Member of the Box Family

I finished this little box yesterday.


These boxes were so much fun to make and I've already put them to good use holding some of my office supplies.


I still can't believe that these were all made with the cardboard from one medium-sized shipping box. I didn't measure before the makeover but the original box was the size of the largest of the three fabric boxes... maybe 12" x 16" x 3"? The other two boxes were constructed from the top and inside flaps of the shipping box. Crazy. I'll explain more with the tutorial. I'm thinking I'll be able to post it by the end of the week. 

It feels really good to be resourceful and get creative with the items I have lying around my house. I'm already skulking around looking for my next victim. Ha. Insert villainous laugh here. 


Hope you're having a great day!

1 comment: