Monday, February 28, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

Hi friends,

Hope you're doing well.

One of my ongoing goals in life is to learn to take better pictures. I adore my Nikon D60 DSLR and it has really changed the way I think about photography. But I have sooooo much to learn! I was thrilled to recently discover the fabulous photography blog - I Heart Faces. There is so much good information to be found there and lots of great tutorials written by very talented professional photographers.

So I Heart Faces hosts weekly photo challenges and just for fun, I'm entering a photo in this week's challenge. The theme is "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes... Anything But A Face" and I thought this picture of Maddy's legs from our trip to Hawaii was perfect for the theme.


Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Such cute little chubby legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... love the baby fat. So sad that it won't be around forever. Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shes got legs indeed!! sooo cute! reminds me of my 7mth old boys flub! just wanna pinch them!

    ReplyDelete