Friday, February 25, 2011

Looking on the Bright Side

Good morning. It's Friday. Yippee! Hope you have some fun things planned for the weekend.

I don't have much to share today. Just this photo.


We got a teeny tiny bit of snow last night. Normally (especially at the end of February) I'd be cursing this occurrence and wondering why I live in such a cold climate. But today, I'm choosing to see the beauty in what might be one of our last snows of the season. When I looked out my window this morning, I thought our doormat covered in fresh snow looked so pretty. I know that when it's 100 degrees with humidity in the middle of the summer, I'll be longing for the fresh, cold, crispness of the winter.

So we're headed out... in our coats and hats and mittens... to play in the snow.

Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. that doormat DOES look pretty cool.....and I'm not a fan of snow so you know I mean it!

    ReplyDelete